1.5 pound beef, cut into 1-inch cubes, lightly season with salt
1 large potato, cubes
3-4 carrots, cubes
1 yellow onion, halved and sliced
1.5 cup water
2 tablespoon olive oil
S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix
1. Heat pot with olive oil and sweat the onion for about 5 minutes.
2. Add beef cubes and brown them as much as possible.
3. Add carrots and potato and mix evenly.
4. Add water and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
5. Lastly break the sauce mix into cubes and add them in.
6. Keep stirring until the sauce thickens to your liking.
This easily serves 4 adults. Have it with Japanese white rice and a simple cucumber salad that counters the heat and texture.
If you wish, you could add other vegetables such as celery without overly distorting the original taste. I usually have leftovers (no one's complaining) which I keep in Pyrex glass containers. The sauce naturally thickens by a lot when stored overnight but you only need to stir in a few spoonfuls of water to your desired consistency before microwaving it for the next meal.